Do you have a project for the LAP?
Then let us know! The external coordination team is ready to help with any questions concerning the application process and the implementation/financing of your project.
**Please contact the external coordination office before submitting an application in English! Translation services may be required, which may be included in your proposal and covered by grant money.**
The office may be reached by email at lap(at)radio-frei(Punkt)de or by phone at 0361-7467422.
In the LAP Erfurt there are two types of possible applications – Large Projects and the Action Fund:
- Large Projects
• for societies and associations (ex. Corporations)
• for applications requesting funding exceeding 500€ (maximum 5,000€)
• Applications are decided upon annually in 6 meetings of the application committee
• Deadline: Your application must be received 2 weeks before the next committee meeting
- Action and Initiative Funds
• Mainly for individuals and private groups (with no legal status)
• for applications requesting funding up to 500€
• Applications can be submitted at any time
• Applications will be decided upon within 2 weeks of submission
Further funding for applications through the Program for Democracy, Tolerance, and Open-Mindedness is possible from the Intervention Fund. The Intervention Fund can offer short-notice financial support of up to 1,000€.
For all projects:
• The project may only start after application submission and approval
• The LAP does NOT fund: ongoing business expenses (ie. rent, electricity, internet, etc.), single purchases of over 400€, language courses, legal consultancy, instructional events/activities during regular school lessons. If you have further questions, please consult the external coordination office.
• The funding period lasts throughout the year – all projects must end by Dec. 31st of the year they start in
• All printed materials (brochures, flyers, etc) must contain the following logos: